For anyone interested in having more powerful, productive and satisfying conversations, we offer many open SAVI® trainings and workshops each year. These trainings provide a way of understanding How communication works and What you can do to make decision making, conflict resolution, problem solving, interest sharing, and intimacy easier in your personal or professional life.
SAVI Training Pathways
These open workshops, offered by certified SAVI trainers in various locations around the country, allow individuals to deepen their understanding of SAVI theory and application. We invite you to attend as many workshops as you’d like, increasing in depth as you learn.
Note on using SAVI: We encourage all workshop participants to use SAVI to track and modify your own behavior at home, with clients, and at work. There are two additional guidelines to keep in mind:
- SAVI materials are copyrighted and may not be reproduced without written permission.
- To offer trainings specifically identified as SAVI, you must be a certified SAVI Trainer. This protects the SAVI trademark, guaranteeing that training events identified as SAVI have integrity in theory and application. With an addditional SAVI training after the basic workshop you may begin to use SAVI as a tool with your clients — starting to map their communication behaviors and make input to their communication patterns. Also see the FAQ page: http://www.savicommunications.com/FAQ.html.
For more information or to register for workshops, contact:
Fall 2021 Seminars Will be Announced Soon
SAVI Introductory Workshop in Dutch
October 7-8, 2021
led by Hella Ritz and Cunera van Hal
Come learn the nuts and bolts of SAVI and practise having more productive and satisfying conversations. SAVI is a practical, theory-based tool created by Agazarian & Simon for diagnosing and having more successful communications at work and in our personal lives. This two-day SAVI training is open to those new to SAVI and to those who want more familiarity.
- Find out why some conversations work and others get stuck
- Discover ways to reduce "noise" in conversation, so the information can be heard and problems can be solved more easily
- Try out new verbal behaviours to build our teams, groups, relationships and organisations
- Develop your "SAVI muscle" in an interactive workshop, in Dutch, with exercises, simulation and role plays
More details, link to flyer and information on fees and signup: https://qenco.nl/savi/ or https://lichtopdezaak.nl/agenda-en-inschrijven/
SAVI® and SAVIGrid® are registered trademarks of Claudia Byram & Frances Carter. No material may be reproduced without written permission of the trademark holders.