For anyone interested in having more powerful, productive and satisfying conversations, we offer many open SAVI® trainings and workshops each year. These trainings provide a way of understanding How communication works and What you can do to make decision making, conflict resolution, problem solving, interest sharing, and intimacy easier in your personal or professional life.
SAVI Training Pathways
These open workshops, offered by certified SAVI trainers in various locations around the country, allow individuals to deepen their understanding of SAVI theory and application. We invite you to attend as many workshops as you’d like, increasing in depth as you learn.
Note on using SAVI: We encourage all workshop participants to use SAVI to track and modify your own behavior at home, with clients, and at work. There are two additional guidelines to keep in mind:
- SAVI materials are copyrighted and may not be reproduced without written permission.
- To offer trainings specifically identified as SAVI, you must be a certified SAVI Trainer. This protects the SAVI trademark, guaranteeing that training events identified as SAVI have integrity in theory and application. With an addditional SAVI training after the basic workshop you may begin to use SAVI as a tool with your clients — starting to map their communication behaviors and make input to their communication patterns. Also see the FAQ page: http://www.savicommunications.com/FAQ.html.
For more information or to register for workshops, contact:
Communication as Leadership Behavior
November 10-11, 2022
led by Annika Hall and Paula Nordhauzen
In times of turbulence and change, communication becomes more challenging.
This SAVI Communications workshop is for business owners, boards, management teams, and all those interested in the impact of communications on productivity and satisfaction. Anyone who recognizes these common and often-frustrating problems can benefit:
- Long meetings where no decisions are taken
- Complaints that absorb all energy without moving to solutions
- Challenging situations where you would like to respond but don’t know what to say
Using SAVI, we can overcome these communication barriers and distinguish behaviors that create noise from those that make clarity. Better communication can increase group problem-solving capacity and motivation, and leave us energized. This workshop will increase your ability to map out, diagnose and influence a conversation. You will learn to:
- Identify communication problems
- Recognize repetitive, unproductive communication patterns
- Intervene in and change unproductive communication patterns
- Understand how the way we communicate emotions impacts the climate and
our ability to solve problems
- Take what people say less personally
November 10-11, 2022
||9am-5pm each day, lunch & coffee included
||Eskilstuna (about 1 hr. from Stockholm by train)
||8200 SEK/person, additional family members/colleagues 6900 SEK/person
The workshop will be in English with Swedish translation offered; you can take it without being fluent in English. More details and information: http://www.tinyurl.com/savicomm
For questions or to register, contact:
Annika Hall (firstname.lastname@example.org) or 0046 (0)70 606 81 68
SAVI® and SAVIGrid® are registered trademarks of Claudia Byram & Frances Carter. No material may be reproduced without written permission of the trademark holders.