For anyone interested in having more powerful, productive and satisfying conversations, we offer many open SAVI® trainings and workshops each year. These trainings provide a way of understanding How communication works and What you can do to make decision making, conflict resolution, problem solving, interest sharing, and intimacy easier in your personal or professional life.
SAVI Training Pathways
These open workshops, offered by certified SAVI trainers in various locations around the country, allow individuals to deepen their understanding of SAVI theory and application. We invite you to attend as many workshops as you’d like, increasing in depth as you learn.
Note on using SAVI: We encourage all workshop participants to use SAVI to track and modify your own behavior at home, with clients, and at work. There are two additional guidelines to keep in mind:
- SAVI materials are copyrighted and may not be reproduced.
- To offer trainings specifically identified as SAVI, you must be a certified SAVI Trainer. This protects the SAVI trademark, guaranteeing that training events identified as SAVI have integrity in theory and application. With an addditional SAVI training after the basic workshop you may begin to use SAVI as a tool with your clients — starting to map their communication behaviors and make input to their communication patterns. Also see the FAQ page: http://www.savicommunications.com/FAQ.html.
For more information or to register for workshops, contact:
For international training, contact:
Fran Carter: email@example.com
SAVI® NEXT STEPS: SEEING PATTERNS, NOT PEOPLE
Seeing Systems: At Work, In Therapy, At Home
Using SAVI to See Communications Patterns & Build Bridges
with Claudia Byram and Fran Carter
SAVI (System for Analyzing Verbal Interactions) maps communication patterns that contribute noise and those that build clarity in any human system: organizations, work groups, families, clients and everyday life. SAVI is a tool that helps us see our communication patterns and the impact they have on ourselves and those around us. Some patterns support division while others promote collaboration. We will practice identifying patterns and develop strategies for change.
Dates: January 18-19, 2020
Time: Saturday & Sunday, 9am - 5pm
Location: 123 South Broad Street, Suite 2037,
Philadelphia, PA 19109
Information: This two-day workshop builds on the Foundation Workshop and is part of the SAVI Communications Trainer Certification Program. It is open to all levels and we will work with role play, didactic and discussion as the format.
To register, please contact:
Fran Carter (firstname.lastname@example.org)
SAVI Introductory Workshop in Dutch
April 2-3 2020 or October 8-9 2020
led by Hella Ritz and Cunera van Hal
Come learn the nuts and bolts of SAVI and practise having more productive and satisfying conversations. SAVI is a practical, theory-based tool created by Agazarian & Simon for diagnosing and having more successful communications at work and in our personal lives. This two-day SAVI training is open to those new to SAVI and to those who want more familiarity.
- Find out why some conversations work and others get stuck
- Discover ways to reduce "noise" in conversation, so the information can be heard and problems can be solved more easily
- Try out new verbal behaviours to build our teams, groups, relationships and organisations
- Develop your "SAVI muscle" in an interactive workshop, in Dutch, with exercises, simulation and role plays
More details, link to flyer and information on fees and signup
https://qenco.nl/savi/ or https://lichtopdezaak.nl/aanbod/training-met-open-inschrijving/
Building Skills with SAVI®: Basic Seminar
Series of 4 Sessions (on Zoom)
Refresh and deepen your skill in applying SAVI to real-life communication challenges. The work in this seminar builds on the work of the Two-Day Basic SAVI Workshop.
This is an opportunity to practice and integrate SAVI into an understanding of how communication works with oneself, significant others, families, work groups and organizations.
1) Increase skill in recognizing SAVI behaviors—getting the SAVIGrid 'in your brain'
2) Develop your SAVI 'ear' for listening to the communication process
3) Use your skills to understand real-life challenging conversations, behaviors not people
4) Practice strategies to move your conversations toward more satisfying outcomes
Fall 2019/Winter 2020: 10/23, 11/13, 12/11, 2/12
||Wednesdays, 10:30am to 12:00pm (EST)
||$275 for four meetings
For questions or more information, contact:
Fran Carter (email@example.com)
To register, contact:
Fran Carter (firstname.lastname@example.org) or
Claudia Byram (email@example.com)
To register, make your check to SAVI Communications, and mail to:
123 South Broad St. Suite 2037
Philadelphia PA 19109
** For credit card payment via PayPal, please contact Claudia.
SAVI® and SAVIGrid® are registered trademarks of Claudia Byram & Frances Carter. No material may be reproduced without written permission of the trademark holders.